Who am I?

My name is Jassen Bowman. I am an Enrolled Agent, licensed directly by the United States Treasury Department, specializing in IRS tax debt collections representation, real estate investor tax advising, small business optimization, and international tax compliance. I am also the author of the comprehensive guide to resolving your own tax debt situation, Tax Resolution Secrets.

Please note that as of December 2015, I am not currently accepting new clients for full service representation. I have co-founded a software tech startup in Seattle, and am thus currently unable to give clients the attention they deserve.

If you are actively working with the IRS to resolve your back tax debt, you will find the information in any of the books or programs described below to be of value in your negotiations. If you subscribe to the Taxing Times™ email newsletter, you may also respond to any of those emails with questions regarding your situation, and I will direct you as best I can via email to get you on the right track. Please note that it may take me a few days to reply.

I literally wrote the book on tax resolution…

My book Tax Resolution Secrets is the best-selling tax resolution guide on Amazon. It is available in both Kindle and paperback format. If you purchase the Kindle format, you will automatically receive updates to the book from Amazon when I upload new editions, which occurs once or twice per year as the IRS and Congress make changes to tax resolution programs. Order your copy today!

Receive our free Taxing Times™ newsletter packed with candid information for resolving back tax problems and protecting your financial security.

Better Business Bureau Profile

Due to receiving so many inquiries regarding my firm, the BBB of Northern Colorado recently created a BBB profile for us and performed a bunch of due diligence checks. This process created a rating for us, and they are assigning us an A- rating. It’s not an A+ because I have been in business less than 5 years. Here is a link to our BBB profile if you would like to review it.

About Enrolled Agents

Enrolled Agents are one of the oldest Federally licensed professions in the US. Enrolled Agents were created in order to license individuals to assist the government in handling tax matters in relation to Reconstruction following the Civil War. Enrolled Agents have equal standing with CPA’s and attorneys in representing people in front of the IRS.

You can directly check with the IRS regarding the status of my license, and I encourage you to do this with ANY tax professional you are considering hiring (for CPA’s, contact their State Board of Accountancy, for attorneys, contact your state bar association).

List of state CPA boards
List of state bar assocations

To verify that somebody actually is an Enrolled Agent, contact:

Office of Practitioner Enrollment
P.O. Box 33968
Detroit, MI 48232
Phone: 313-234-1280
Fax: 313-234-1293
E-mail: epp@irs.gov

To check on the status of disciplinary actions against an Enrolled Agent, CPA, or attorney, contact:

Office of Professional Responsibility
1111 Constitution Ave., NW – Rm. 7238 Washington, DC 20224
E-mail: opr@irs.gov

Never discuss your tax situation with an unlicensed sales representative. Only a licensed tax professional (CPA, EA, or attorney) can legally give you proper tax advice.

Receive our free Taxing Times™ newsletter packed with candid information for resolving back tax problems and protecting your financial security.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *